Sunday 16 October 2011

Management of unilaterally deep impacted first, second, and third mandibular molars.

This is indeed a difficult and rare case of deeply impacted 1st mandibular molar, treated to a very satisfactory result, by finally uprighting the 2nd mandibular molar and extracting the 1st one. In addition one upper premolar on the same side was extracted in order to move the upper midline on to the facial.


Initial panoramic view

Final result
Read the case presentation at the Angle Orthodontist


D.G.

5 comments:

  1. Well i had the similar kind of problem with my jaw. Some one recommend me the Impact Orthodontics of Calgary. They have done a nice treatment and now my jaws are completely fine. Your information here is really appreciable, which leads to several patients of this problem to a good and expert orthodontics. Thanks for sharing.

    Orthodontist in Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the treatment you had shown in this post seems to be very tough, though you did a great job by describing it pretty easily. I use to write literature for the dentists regarding dental implants Dublin. I really find this post amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks this was really helpful while ive been looking for anorthodontist in Oakville hopefully i find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!laser gum depigmentation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...